Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Found out yesterday that the incessant itching I have from the canoe trip wasn't insect bites, but poison ivy! I called my doctor's office begging for a prescription for anything that would give me relief. They wanted to see me. When I heard "poison Ivy", I was stunned. I've spent a lot of time in the woods in my life and never have had poison ivy so I thought I was immune to it. I'm told you can develop an allergy to it even if, in the past, you weren't bothered by it. When I took the prescription to be filled, I was told there is a higher incidence of poison ivy problems this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.