I have a long list of things I want to accomplish - mostly work, but I threw in a few fun things too:
- undertake a massive weeding/cutting back in the yard
- clean the refrigerator. . . I hate that job, but it has to be done
- transfer things from the garage that really belong in the shed out back
- get the car waxed at Delta Sonic
- visit the Strong Museum downtown
- get in some target practice at the gun club I belong to
- on Sunday, I have a "commitment" to go shoot sporting clays
- possibly even start a new book. . . I love to read but that's one of those things that always gets shoved back when other things demand my attention
All or some of these plans could get pushed aside by my neighbor across the street! She's due to go into labor any day or minute and I have offered to stay with their two children until grandparents can get here from Massachusetts. They've already put their son and daughter on notice that they may wake up some morning and Sherry would be there instead of Mom and Dad!
They are good neighbors and are doing a fine job of raising their two children so I am more than happy to help out.