Been a long time since I last posted here. Not that I lost interest in my blog - no way! I work full time and there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for what I want to do and what I have to do!
My passions are smoking meat, cooking, spending time with my Lab, Bailey, reading, spending time with family and friends. And, regrettably, I'm getting on in age so my stamina has slowed down more than I care to admit.
I work full time at Home Depot as a cashier. I was in appliances, but that became too boring. It was fun making a sale (no I do not get a commission!) or working with customers helping them decide which appliance to buy. But there was too much down time and that was more than I could deal with.
So I switched to being a cashier. That has its ups and downs too. But, hey, it's a paycheck and they treat me decently. You really, REALLY, need to be able to deal with all types of people to be a cashier, the nice ones, the whack jobs, and the people who tell you that you are trash. I'd give myself a C- in that department.
I still follow certain other blogs and enjoy checking in on what they are doing from time to time.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.